Eric Caron, former Special Agent for the Homeland Security and US Diplomat, expresses his concern over the threat of terrorism to the United States, saying that the US ‘ports of entry, airports, seaports’ are not secure right now and that terrorist ‘will go where they know’ security is soft, explaining that US is focused exclusively on the Southern Border but ignoring the threats posed at the ‘Northern Border’ and ‘container ships’ coming from other countries.
- Tipping Point – Eric J. Caron – The Cruelty of Lax Border Security
- Book Review of “Voices Against Trafficking: The Strength Of Many Voices Speaking As ONE”
- Are we on the verge of WWIII? A recent article by Eric Caron for Blue Magazine
- Eric Caron on The Hard Question w/ Blanquita Cullum
- Eric Caron Appears on the DML Podcast