Eric Caron, former Special Agent for the Homeland Security and US Diplomat, expresses his concern over the threat of terrorism to the United States, saying that the US ‘ports of entry, airports, seaports’ are not secure right now and that terrorist ‘will go where they know’ security is soft, explaining that US is focused exclusively on the Southern Border but ignoring the threats posed at the ‘Northern Border’ and ‘container ships’ coming from other countries.
- Eric Joins the International Reporters Roundtable to Discuss Human Trafficking
- Is America too big to secure? Eric discusses on News Nation
- Eric Discussses Bidens Swap of an WNBA Player for Russian Arms Dealer
- Eric on Real America’s Voice – Why he thinks the CIA knew about Hunter Biden’s Criminal Activity
- Read Eric’s Latest Article in BLUE Magazine