Eric Caron, former Special Agent for the Homeland Security and US Diplomat, expresses his concern over the threat of terrorism to the United States, saying that the US ‘ports of entry, airports, seaports’ are not secure right now and that terrorist ‘will go where they know’ security is soft, explaining that US is focused exclusively on the Southern Border but ignoring the threats posed at the ‘Northern Border’ and ‘container ships’ coming from other countries.
- Released Iranians May Share Risky Tech: Caron | NTD
- Eric returns to Africa to discuss transnational crime
- Eric Caron on CBN discusses Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells in the U.S.
- The fight against Transnational Criminal Organization (TCOs) involved in Environmental Crimes
- Eric’s recent appearance on CBN where he shares his thoughts on the Wagner Group