Eric Caron was a recent guest with Kate Delaney. Eric J. Caron, former U.S. Diplomat, and U.S. Special Agent who successfully conducted and managed covert operations relating to national security, transnational crime and money laundering. He has held senior positions within Homeland Security and INTERPOL He is the author of, “Switched On – The Heart and Mind of a Special Agent.” He is an expert in the field of terrorism, money laundering and transnational crime. His investigations ranged from U.S. defense contractors, CIA going rogue, WMD programs of Iran, China, Russia—to fire and intrigue in Dublin and Afghanistan. Having spent time in Afghanistan he joined us on the show to talk about what’s been happening since the U.S. first arrived.
- Released Iranians May Share Risky Tech: Caron | NTD
- Eric returns to Africa to discuss transnational crime
- Eric Caron on CBN discusses Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells in the U.S.
- The fight against Transnational Criminal Organization (TCOs) involved in Environmental Crimes
- Eric’s recent appearance on CBN where he shares his thoughts on the Wagner Group